Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 7/20/11

RIPTIDE by Kat Falls

SYNOPSIS:
Return to the subsea frontier with Ty and Gemma! The mysteries of the deep are deadlier than ever when Ty'With time running out for his parents, Ty's desperation leads the two teenagers to the underwater underworld...and into an alliance with the outlaws of the Seablite Gang. But one mystery soon leads to another. How has an entire township disappered? Why is the local sealife suddenly so aggressive? And can the Seablite Gang be trusted...or are Ty and Gemma in deeper water than they realize?

A short synopsis, but I thought I would stick to the sea books this month. There are so many good sea-themed books coming out soon and I am seriously looking forward to all of them! I absolutely loved the world Kat Falls created in Dark Life, and was chomping at the bit for more. Disney has optioned these books for a movie, which I would love to see happen. They could do a good job with it, I think. Can't wait to join Ty and Gemma again!

Release Date: August 1, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment