Friday, April 2, 2010

Top 5 YA Literary Crushes

This post is with special thanks to Steph Bowe.

Confession time! My top 5 YA literary crushes (in no particular order) are:

1: Jude from the Immortal Series. We met him in the third book, Shadowland, and I couldn't get enough. His smooth moves, stunning green eyes, mysterious and somewhat shady past... so yummy. I want to tell Ever to stay away and leave Jude for me!

2: Seth from the Wicked Lovely series. The perfect man for the girl who wants to get away from life. He lives on his own, he'll believe all your stories, and best of all, he'll protect you.

3: Sam from Shiver and Linger. I thought Sam was a particularly sweet guy, for having such an odd paranormal quirk to him. Those yellow wolf eyes sound so dreamy. And there was something about the poetic prose of Stiefvater that made their whole unique story all that more romantic.

4: Fang from the Maximum Ride series. Oh, Fang. The strong and silent type. The protective type. Oh yeah, and he can FLY. *drool* I was always attracted to his brooding, quiet self during the series. Haven't yet read Fang, but omigosh I cannot wait to dig in!

5: Dustfinger from the Inkheart trilogy. Okay, so he may be a little old, but I couldn't help liking him! Especially in book 2, Inkspell. He's a loner, a bit angsty, and that whole "fire eater" thing is such an added bonus. HOT!!!

Who are yours?

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo they change...but here's my current list:
1. Jacob (Twilight Series)
2. Peeta (Hunger Games Series)
3. Tamani (Wings)
4. Daniel (The Dark Divine)
5. Ten (Meridian)

Post a Comment