Monday, February 20, 2012

Fear Street Flashback (25)

Why? Because FEAR STREET was like, my favorite series growing up.

Originally released in June, 1993.

Ahh, a sunburn. A feared element of all summers, even without murderous accidents happening all around you. I liked this piece of the Fear Street series, even though it did not technically take place on Fear Street. I liked the beach-house-without-parents setting, and the four girls were fun to hang around with! Well, fun except for one, but I will not ruin the surprise. The vacation getaway seemed so enjoyable, and the scary parts didn't really take away from the summer atmosphere. The addition of Daniel the ghost is classic Fear Street, which I was very pleased to see. I don't really have much more to say about this little book. It was quick, it was cool, it was tense, it was good. Definitely don't leave this one out of your Fear Street collection!

Fear Rating: 2 out of 3 Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment