Monday, April 18, 2011

Fear Street Flashback (16)

Why? Because FEAR STREET was like, my favorite series growing up.

Originally released in January, 1996.

This was a silly installment in the Fear Street series. There were a lot of characters to keep track of, more than usual I thought. But they all had their own personalities and styles, which I totally appreciated. Holly was successfully portrayed as the annoying girlie she was supposed to be, and I admit I took Ruth's side most of the time when it came to listening to Holly's gossip. I never really liked Miriam either, as the main character telling the story, perhaps because I felt like she was weak when it came to dealing with what was happening around her. The ending was worth it though, an honest surprise twist that I did not see coming!

Fear Rating: 1 out of 3 Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment