Monday, October 31, 2011

My Boyfriend is a Monster #4: Under his Spell

Just in time for Halloween!

As a fan of this series (the first story is still my favorite!), I have to say that these are really fun graphic novels. I love that there are strong-willed, fun, cute girls, and "monster" boyfriends that are equally lovable. This story was drippy with "awww" moments, but they fit in perfectly with the super sweet romance. Perhaps my favorite scene was when I gasped out loud at the sudden change from black and white to color pages. SO PERFECT! None of the other stories have had that affect, but with a Fae boyfriend in this one, it works so well. I'm not sure how many more they have planned in the series, but I will definitely be reading all of them.

Overall Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment