Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fear Street Flashback (3) + 100th Post!!!

Why? Because FEAR STREET was like, my favorite series growing up.

Originally released in March, 1995.

Oooh... a dead end. How spooky... I liked this one, actually. It was a scary, the whole idea of a hit-and-run. The thought of someone knowing your secret and killing your friends off one by one, but you can't go to anyone for help. I liked seeing some cameos from Shadyside Celebrities, such as Corky the troubled cheerleader, and even Pete from The Overnight. The only thing I found myself wanting was one more chapter at the end - the story kind of ends on an anti-climactic cliffhanger. I would have liked to see one more chapter knowing everything truly was all right in the end. The cover is also totally appropriate, good choice from the art department!

Fear Rating: 2 out of 3 Screams

No comments:

Post a Comment