Monday, May 7, 2012

Fictional Recipes (3)

This recipe is brought to you from an adorable mermaid story. Super yummy book to begin with, but then there's a recipe for Chocolate Mug Cake in the back. CHOCOLATE CAKE for my everyday mug. Sold! I couldn't wait to try it out.

RECIPE:
4 tbs flour
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa

Mix together. Then add
1 egg

Mix again. Then add
3 tbs milk
3 tbs oil
1 capful of vanilla extract

Mix together. cook in microwave for 3 minutes. Warning! Cake and mug will be hot when it comes out of the microwave!

When all ingredients were mixed and cooked, my cake looked like this. Not too shabby, no? It looked like a cake-y, really thick cocoa. But then I took a bite. Delicious! The taste was very home-made. No artificial ingredients. I could taste the sugar and vanilla individually. Pretty good. The best part though, was waiting for me at the bottom. There was this very rich layer of syrup stuff at the bottom of the mug, almost like pure chocolate syrup. Only so much better. From the milk, maybe? Hot and rich! A delightful treat! I am hoping to see another yummy recipe in the sequel, Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment