Thursday, March 19, 2009

Midnighters: The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfield

I picked up the whole trilogy at Bookmans in Tucson and MAN did I love them.

First, it is worth noting how incredibly awesome and seductive these covers are, as the newer covers leave something to be desired, me thinks. Would have hesitated a lot more to read these if the Mass Market versions did not have such cool cover design.

That being said, the actual book was super cool, too. Is it just me who has dreamed about a world in which time can stop and you are the only one left moving? Total. Fantasy. With the added touch that these select teenagers have super-powers, EVEN BETTER.

I instantly fell in love with the five teens and their issues and powers. This is a fast moving book that held me in it's grip late into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment